So since I have already turned this into a pregnancy blog and and only have women followers I think it is okay to post.
Today is a different day than yesterday - I don't know about baby B holding off until week 37. I lost my "plug" this morning (to put it in a nicer form - if you are pregnant or have babies you know what I am talking about). Labor can be hours away or a week away. A majority of every girlfriend I have talked to said 3 hours or 2 days. I had an HR seminar this Thursday on the north side of town and had to regretfully back out of it. I am supposed to be staying within close proximity to the hospital and be on the look out for "real" labor symptoms.. here goes nothing!
Wow, Amy! Good luck! I will be praying for Bennett's health and your patience while he decides when to make his debut! Take it easy and soak up these last few days as a family of two!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda!! So sorry I didn't make it to your shower but the photos looked like it was amazing! Baby Carter looks like he will be one blessed little boy! I am still hoping to make it to 37 weeks! Fingers crossed!!
ReplyDelete