Thursday, May 24, 2012
L and D take 2?
I am supposed to be on my way to hospital right now and yet I find myself sitting on the couch trying anything to take my mind off baby coming! Since my update this morning - I've had the strongest / most painful contractions yet and have been on and off all day followed with bad cramping :( I laid in bed ALL DAY long. Called my doctor around 2 just to let her know, took them 3 and half hours to call me back and they said go to labor and delivery. I freaked out, called Adam and said I have too much to do to go right now! So now I am rewashing all of Bennett's bedding, washed all the dishes, swept the back patio, picking up all of Leo's toys! (and blogging) I actually haven't had a contraction in over an hour now so if that keeps up, I am just going to stay home but if it continues - I will go. Hubby is on his way home and going to load the car up... yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment