to all my family and friends! (This is their first Mother's Day for most of them) I also want to wish my mom and mother in law a blessed day. They are 2 most special women in our lives and we love them more than anything! We have lots to do today - Leo groomers at 9:00- Be at my brother in laws by 11, bo back and pick up Leo, hopefully swing by Babies R us - for the last time until he gets here I promise! Then celebrate mother's day with my mom tonight!
Yesterday the hubby had a rain out - I was so excited! We were already up at 5 getting him ready for work when he got the call so we decided to not go back to bed (I can't sleep anyways) so we started a new show on Netflix - The Walking Dead, it's creepy but we love it! By 10:00am hubby had scrubbed down the kitchen, vacuumed the house, did the laundry and cleaned the bathrooms for me. At 11 he took me to my photo appointment. We had to take the back roads to Richmond since Highway 90 at 99 was flooded. It was such a pretty drive, but did get to see all the flooding in Pecan Grove :( We came home, I napped while he played X box, and then ended the night with him grilling fajitas! It was a perfect day, minus me not being able to do anything but sit there. My contractions are becoming more frequent - I can't wait until the doctor tomorrow!!! I am more excited about this appointment than I was when we were finding out the sex - ok probably not, but I am SUPER excited. I'll end this post with our maternity photos - :) Let me remind you these were taken a month ago!





No comments:
Post a Comment