Sunday, May 20, 2012
Fun in the sun!
Yesterday I took it pretty easy. Hubby worked and I caught up on my new show - The Walking Dead. I did manage to make it to Target to get a new swim suit bottom.. well because mine didn't fit any more! He made the eggplant parmigiana from Scalini's last night from scratch - no labor! :( We walked 2 miles this morning and I just ate a BUNCH of pineapple - we will see today if it pays off! I am waiting for the hubby to get done with the yard work then we are heading to my brother and sister in laws for a day in the sun! I have our bag packed with bathing suits, sun block, tanning oil and towels! The girls are going to lay out while the men grill! Perfect Sunday! My sister in law's fear is - what if your water breaks while you are in the pool and you don't know!! lol I guess we will find out! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi I just found your blog through Amanda McDaniel's! We must be due right around the same time, I'm due May 28th with our first baby, a boy! :) Can't wait to follow your blog!
ReplyDelete