**UPDATED**
what's your function?!?! The hubby and I have been going around singing that song since yesterday. After I posted my blog yesterday morning contractions started and went at it all day. Some were 4-5 minutes apart, but didn't last more than 30 minutes (boo) and others were an hour apart. One thing is for certain - I am having a lot more contractions and their intensity has definitely increased. I was up on and off all night with them. I had them for almsot 1 hour with them being 4-5 minutes apart and then they would stop. They actually hurt, contractions have never hurt before so I was just waiting. I thought for sure he would come last night! I have only had 1 so far this morning :(
Counting down the minutes until my doctors appointment - 4 hours and 10 minutes! I have my list of questions ready and printed out!
I had a GOOD doctor's appointment! Ugh, I gained 5lbs in 2 weeks - that I was not too happy about, but oh well! I don't care as long as my lil man is healthy!
*Still at 1cm dilated
*Should make it to 37 weeks (go back next week just to make sure)
*Tummy is measuring 34/35 weeks so we are not going to have a giant baby - doctor said this is a good thing!
*Baby's heart beat was in the 150s - like always - perfect!
*Right foot more swollen than left most likely due to him being on a nerve - my man feet look nasty!
*Induction has been scheduled for week 39!! (If he is not here by then, I pray he is) We go in June 6th at 8:00pm and baby Bennett will be born on June 7th!
*Next doctor's appointment is next Tuesday, doctor will give me a list of home remedies to induce labor!
Woohoo! Almost there! I have 10 more work days until I am on leave (May 31st). 10 more days of taking it easy and making sure my little one is fully cooked! Our baby will be here in 24 days, most likely LESS! Yay!! I was so terrified at labor, but now I don't care! I'm ready to love on this little boy and get wrapped around his little finger! I placed all the bags by the front door this evening so we are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment