Size
of baby: 6.5lbs, 19 inches long (my guess for this week) at doctor's appointment, I was measuring right at 36 weeks!
Gender: Growing/Active
boy!
Maternity Clothes:
Yes, I can't even fit into some of my maternity clothes, but refuse to buy any more clothes since he will be here in less than 2 weeks!
Weight gain: 27.5 lbs! Only gained a half a pound last week!
Movement: Yesterday he moved ALL day long.
Sleep: Ehh.. Can't seem to fall asleep and wake up 3-4 times per night. Can't seem to sleep past 6:00am
Symptoms: Contractions, cramping, started on Zantac so heartburn is much better and swelling has gone down!
Cravings: Last night I made hubby stop by HEB on his way home because I NEEDED cheese cake :)
Best moment this week:
Having another great doctor's appointment and making it to "full term". Last week I thought I lost my full plug, but nope apparently not! I have had some very light bleeding this morning and lost the other half.. I think he is coming!!
My doctor gave me some to do's to get him to come. One is "curb walking" walk with one foot on curb and one on ground - we will try this tonight! Also started on evening primrose oil last night. Doc said it is an all natural oil and will not harm me or baby in any way! Picture - I will post a picture later. I am still in my pj's so no pictures yet! :)
Hubby is making me domesticated meaning I must learn how to cook - last night I smoked a rack of ribs all by myself and they were delicious!! Woohoo! Go me!

No comments:
Post a Comment