Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 4, 2012

Dream

So I had a dream last night that we had baby B! He had brown hair (like his mommy) and bright blue eyes like his daddy! I am curious if this is what he will look like!!!

I am ready for the weekend.. sort of. We need to tackle the car seat!! My new friend and next door neighbor Amber (who is due any day now) got the same car seat as us and she said it was such a pain in the butt to install.. we will see. I need to pick up a hospital outfit, because after I give birth I don't have to wear their ugly gowns! :) I need to get some infant socks and a car seat mat so my leather seats won't get ruined. I am going to stop by Hobby Lobby and pick up some more props for his newborn photos, pack my hospital bag, and get his laundry finished (all without going into labor)

Oh and how can I forget? My best friend's mama (who makes the BEST boiled peanuts) made me whole stash yesterday. Now all I need is a snow cone this weekend :)

After this weekend I will be taking it easy until we hit week 37 (praying we make it there but I feel like that is pretty doubtful). My lower back pains have been better today, but the past 2 nights I have done nothing but lay on the heating pad. Stay in baby B at LEAST for 2 weeks longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment