How Far Along: 35 weeks and exhausted!
Size of baby: Coming up on 6lbs and 19 inches long
Gender: Growing/Active boy!
Maternity Clothes: ^^is actually normal clothes. I have found if I buy a large in a tank and a skirt, I can get away with wearing it :)
Weight gain: we will say 25lbs. I won't go to doctor until Monday
Movement: 24-7
Sleep: Nope. Cannot get comfy, everytime I do Bennett has the hiccups or is having a dance party. Contractions woke me up at 4:00am and have been up ever since
Symptoms: increased contractions and their intensity, SWELLING! I had to take my wedding rings off :(, still heart burn and nausea every morning
Cravings: Nothing this week. I seem to eat everything I see
Best moment this week: When I was in the hospital Monday, that was the first time daddy heard his heartbeat! He said it sounded like a horse galloping lol
Still taking it easy, I had a surprise luncheon for baby Bennett yesterday and after, my contractions kicked in full force. I took an early lunch break and headed home and didn't make it back to the office. Contractions started again at 4:00am but have been 14-17 minutes apart. I have been laid up on the couch every night and in bed by 8:30 because I get too uncomfortable on the couch. I am officially miserable. I give it one more week - we will see. I go to doctor Monday to see if I have dilated any more.
Me with my gigantic cup cake from my favorite place - Ooh La La!
One of the outfits for Bennett - daddy and baby will be matching this football season!
I had a surprise visitor on Sunday - Cindi and baby "smiles" aka Miles!!! He has gotten SO big at only 4 months old! He was in love with Leo playing fetch with a squeeky toy. I told Cindi I think it is time for her and Ted to invest in a puppy - easy entertainment!




Sorry to hear about your exhaustion and miserableness (is that a word?) I feel you. Hang in there for you are receiving such a wonderful blessing soon!
ReplyDelete