Well, another good doctor's appointment is under my belt! With increasing labor contractions my doctor decided it is best to be put on maternity leave. Good news is - I have progressed another centimeter and now am 2cm dilated! Looks like baby boy will reach full term!! I can't believe it!
She said she didn't think it was possible, but Bennett has dropped even LOWER! (I have been feeling him literally on my behind lately) My next appointment is Tuesday and she will scrape my membrane in hopes to make him arrive before next weekend because she will not be on call then. She is very confident that we will not need to be induced and Bennett will already be here by June 6th. We are keeping the appointment just in case! So here's to taking it easy and getting the last final items ready for him to come home! :)
In other exciting news - Baby Hadley was born at 9:00am and weighs exactly 4lbs and 17 inches long! Mama and baby are doing good! Congrats Ashlyn!!!!! Looks like Bennett will not let us be roommates at Memorial Hermann!

No comments:
Post a Comment