Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer living!

Friday the hubby and I had our last date night! We had Cucos (along with horrible heart burn), ice cream from our favorite little ice cream shop and watched a movie! It was very much needed! Saturday we ran errands, got me a kiddy pool a float to catch some sun (because I refuse to go to a community pool pregnant) and I got sun burned! Leo enjoyed the pool with mommy too..


Saturday night I had consistent contractions for 2+ hours that were 7 minutes apart! We thought for sure he was coming, but of course not! Allie and Sac dropped by before they went out (I can't wait until we can go out again), but it was good to see them and hear about baby Bryn! Yesterday we had decided last minute to have the fam over, play some corn hole and grill some hot dogs!! We had a blast even though it was hotter than heck outside! Got our last HEB run in today before baby comes and have dinner plans with Bob and Megan here in a little bit! I am looking forward to relaxing a bit tomorrow before my dreaded doctor's appointment.

Hubby is taking off early tomorrow and taking me to my doctor's appointment. This is the first one he will make since I was 17 weeks pregnant and we found out we are having a boy! I wish I was that excited about this one. I am going to get my membranes sweeped. I blacked out at my last biopsy from the pain (and drove myself there and was stuck at doctor's for awhile) so he is coming in case I faint again and I am not supposed to drive home after this. Good news is- My cousin Kristin had this done and went into labor at the doctor's office and my other cousin Ashley had it done and went into labor around midnight that night - so we are expecting baby boy here by Wednesday!! (If it works - which I think it will!) so this might be my last blog for a little while but I will be sure to post once things are not as crazy and we get settled in with Bennett!

No comments:

Post a Comment