I made progress!! In 1 week I gained another CM and am now 70% effaced. Baby is officially ready and can be here at ANY time now!!
Sweeping membranes - most miserable thing of my life! Definitely worse than getting 100+ biopsies done on my cervix! My doctor didn't warn me, which I guess is a good thing. Freaked the hubby out bad! Almost brought me to tears! When we got home I was in so much pain it was hard to tell what if I was having a contraction or not because I was in constant pain. It has subsided some now and I can definitely tell when I am having one. Nothing regular yet - 4-8-10 minutes apart. Hoping this pays off and he will be here tonight or in the morning!
If not, I COULD possibly stay at 3cm until next week when we get induced.. ugggh!! Pray it works!!
No comments:
Post a Comment