Bennett Sy is here and he is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got a 9.9 on his Apgar score and we couldn't be more happy and in love with this little miracle. He is gorgeous! 6lbs 12oz and a whopping 20.5 inches long! We have our first doctor's appointment tomorrow and newborn photos on Wednesday. We are sleep deprived. Last night we got between 4-5 hours but it has been 1-2. He is going to get his first sponge bath today too!
Labor was not fun at all! Wednesday night my contractions were 3 minutes apart and I could not take it anymore so we went to labor and delivery. Luckily - my doctor was at the hospital at 11:30pm!! I was still stuck at 3cm and 90% effaced. I was admitted and ging to get monitored through the night. It took ambian and fenergen to get me to sleep through contractions. By the time morning came around and medicine wore off, I was in so much pain. Doctor came by, I was completely effaced and still stuck at 3cm dilated (My stupid leep procedure made my cervix just stay there) My doctor broke my water around 10:00am and we were told he wold be here by end of day! I thankfully got my epidural around 11 and felt amazing!!! All I talked about was how I wanted a sonic bacon cheese burger with no tomatoes. My amazing sister in law had one waiting for me right after I had Bennett!
Around 12:30 I got checked and was already 7cm dilated - baby was coming and much quicker than doctor's thought!! Doctor came back to check me at 1:55ish and said it's time to push!! Bennett was born at 2:13 pm! I was up walking around 45 minutes after birth (my epidural wore off during labor)
I ended up hemorrhaging after labor and had to get quite a bit ot stiches. I thought I would feel great after birth, boy was I wrong. Pretty much on bed rest again and can only lift Bennett and that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment