Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2012

4 weeks new!!

Bennett is 4 weeks  today!! Seriously! Where does the time go?????? I feel like I have been a parent for forever!! I can barely remember the first day we brought him home and were so scared to do it on our own and a diaper change would take 5 + minutes. Now mommy can change your diaper in less than one minute, and I haven't been peed on in a few weeks! Woohoo!

Bennett is more alert every day! The smallest things will catch his eye! He LOVES the kitchen lights and loves staring at the fire place. He is not a fan of bright light so mommy has been keeping blinds and curtains closed! He seriously loves bath time. He will start slipping down in his tub and I go to move him back up and he starts screaming because he thinks I am taking him out. He is ticklish on his feet and loves kicking his legs all around. He also loves our hands. If you hold your hand up in front of his face he will stare at it for a good few minutes.




Only pic I could snap of his baby armour onsie!















Picture overload today, I know I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment