He gained 4 ounces at his doctor appointment this week and has grown almost an inch!! He has out grown his babies r us onsies but his Carter and Gerber stuff fit perfectly! I will probably pull out his 0-3 month clothing next week :( It seems we have some what of a schedule! He has slept between 6-7 hours every night and daddy let's mommy take a 2 hour nap during the day :) I'm doing better, still hurting but not nearly has bad as last week! I went on a cleaning spree and over did it this morning. Pulling weeds in my flower beds will have to wait until tomorrow. We started on his baby book today, and hoping to go through all the hospital paperwork tonight. I LOVE not having heart burn and back/rib pain any more! It is so weird! I still sleep with my pillow on my side and cannot sleep on my stomach - it just feels too weird. I'm excited for Father's day this weekend and daddy's first special day :) I also can annouce that I can fit into all of my pre preggo clothes again!! Woop! Only took 2 weeks! I still have the "line" down my stomach but hoping that goes away soon!
Here are some photos from earlier this week of little man:)
Also.. today is our official due date!!










No comments:
Post a Comment