Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2012

3 weeks new!

It has been a great/long week!! Mommy is definitely in need of some sleep but wouldn't change it for the world!! I cannot believe Bennett is already 3 weeks old! Adam got him from work last night and all he could say is "oh my gosh..he is so big already!!!!!". His little feet already hang off of his swing! I have a feeling next week we will be in 0-3 month size clothes :(

3 weeks -

Bennett LOVES -

Mommy reading books
Baths
Eating, eating & eating
His swing
Mommy singing
Daddy making funny noises at him
Watching Leo play
Kisses

Bennett Dislikes -

Sleeping with a blankey - he kicks it off within 2 seconds
Diaper changes
Getting rubbed down with Aveeno baby lotion
Getting taken out of the bath
His paci falling out of his mouth

We are still trying to get a routine going... last night was rough. Usually he sleeps 5:00pm - 7:30/8:00ish but yesterday he was wide awake and didn't start his evening nap until around 8:00.. making him wide awake at 10:00. He was up just about every 2 hours and was a HUNGRY boy. I had been setting my alarm every 3/4 hours to feed him during the night but stopped last night. Now that he is definitely gaining weight, I figured we could all use some more sleep and he will wake us up when he is ready. Bennett's great aunt Linda stopped by today to visit him for the first time and of course fell in love. He was actually wide awake for her! (Usually when we have visitors he is passed out) In other exciting news - I finally was able to walk down to our mail boxes yesterday and mail our birth annoucements! I have had them finished for days and just haven't had time to walk down to our mail box down the street!  I am hoping tonight or tomorrow to pull weeds in my flower bed. The last time I was able to get out in the yard was late April! It definitely needs some TLC! Aunt Nanny (Natalie) will be stopping by tomorrow to get some loving in on baby B!

Here are our photos of the week -


Mama and baby!

Grammie (Aunt Linda) admiring baby b

She stayed long enough for feeding time

Love.

Daddy was proud of his outfit

Too bad he pottied through his diaper 2 seconds after I got him dressed and snapped with picture :)

2 comments:

  1. Amy he is so cute!! I can't believe you are already working on a routine, I'm just trying to keep my eyes open, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL oh, me too!!! He HATES afternoon naps and that's when I feel like I am about to keel over!

    ReplyDelete