Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Missing daddy

So Adam has been working 10 and 11 hour days... and me and my squeaks (one of many nick names for B) miss you lots!! But I know, with mommy staying home we need the money that's for sure! :)

Aunt Nanny came by today to visit you, we didn't get any pictures because she had a root canal and her face was numb lol She couldn't believe how big you have gotten these past 2 weeks. You have the longest legs in the world!

I did however snap these today!

What I woke up to this morning, I can't get over how adorable you are!!

"Daddy's Rock Star" - Such a happy baby!
Mommy woke up at 2:00 this morning and looked over at the camera and you were just smiling away in your bassinet!

And forgot to share this gem from this weekend - daddy reading Bennett Cat and the Hat

I cannot believe tomorrow you will be 4 weeks old and on Sunday you will be 1 month old!! I feel like yesterday I was pregnant, but at the same time I feel like you have been part of our family for a very long time!! You change every day and are fascinated by the funniest things - we will post them tomorrow on our 4 week update! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment