Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stay at Home Mama & Wife

Well,
it is official! I am officially a stay at home mommy and wife to Bennett and Adam. We have been going back and forth and it was not an easy decision to make. I have worked for Lupe's for over 4 years now and consider everyone there to be my family - I will miss seeing my ladies every day at work, and pray we can still remain close! I know this is the right decision to make for baby B and so happy that his mama will be there for all his big mile stones in life, like the first time he says mama ;) Adam is so happy - he says he is officially my "boss". I know it won't be easy, shoot.. this past week I have worked harder staying at home than I have in the past 4 years, but I can't wait to spend all my time with my baby boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment