Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

No baby... yet

I woke up at 1:30am yesterday and was just fine. Had bathroom break and crawled right back into bed. At 3:00am I woke up with the most horrible contractions. They were very close together - anywhere from 5-10 minutes apart. I didn't want to wake up the hubby (He had the day off to get his truck registered, inspected, and needed to dismiss two traffic tickets that mommy was not very happy about, but happy he got it taken care of before baby boy arrives) Finally at 5:30 they hurt so bad I asked if he could get up and if we could go for a walk. By 6:00am we were out the door. The contractions stayed around ALL DAY LONG but varied from 5 minutes apart, 30 miutes apart, to an hour apart. It was miserable! I was so tired, but couldn't take a nap because they kept waking me up. I wanted to walk at least a mile last night, that did not happen. I was lucky to walk to my bed and pass out! The "nesting" bug also came and bit my behind yesterday. After our walk, amidst the contractions - I was washing the guest bedroom sheets, our sheets, organizing our mail stack, going through my coupons, dusting, I even washed the place pats on my kitchen table! lol I felt like he was coming SOON and I HAD to get all this done before he came. I still need to do the dreadful vacuuming chore - maybe I can talk the hubby into it tonight after a nice, LONG walk.

I go to the doctor at 11:10am and I PRAY I have made some progress - especially with all the pain from yesterday. I will try and update after my appointment. I let my work know I might start my maternity leave a week early. We will see!

I also want to send a prayer to my friend Ashlyn. She is 34 weeks pregnant with her baby girl Hadley and was induced last night and will have baby Hadley today. She was diagnosed with pre-eclampsia a few weeks ago, and it has been VERY hard on her. Hadley weighed just over 4lbs last week and we are all praying for a safe delivery and a short hospital stay for baby H.

No comments:

Post a Comment