As of Saturday afternoon I can say we are officially ready for baby. All his clothes are washed, hospital bags are packed (You would think I am going on vacation for a week with all that I packed) Yesterday we got the car seat installed! Luckily, my car has "the latches" built into the seat so it was a breeze.
This morning I woke up feeling "funky".. I have bad stomach pains and a constant nauseous feeling. I made it to work and stopped and got an orange banana smoothie hoping that would make me feel better.We will see. All my coworkers think "It's time" I hope not, if not feeling better by late this afternoon I will call doctor, BUT I don't want to be put on bed rest :(
Take care and do what's best for baby- bed rest won't kill you! He needs to stay in a few more weeks. Glad y'all are ready!
ReplyDelete