How Far Along: 36 weeks!
Size of baby: I am guessing he is 18 inches long and 5.9lbs - we will see :)
Gender: Growing/Active boy!
Maternity Clothes: Yes...
Weight gain: Ugh! 27 lbs! I gained 4.5lbs in 2 weeks!
Movement: All the time
Sleep: I slept until 4 last night - it was a miracle!!
Symptoms: Swelling feet, cramping, crazy hormones. I cried for 30 minutes because I could not paint my toe nails the other night
Cravings: Nothing - i am always hungry
Best moment this week: Making it to 36 weeks!!
We also found out that yes - since his head is laying on my cervix it could make me dilate in no time...BUT (There is always a "but") my surgery last summer left me with scar tissue on my cervix. This scar tissue could cause me not to dilate any more. During labor the doctor's would then have to go break up all the scar tissue that healed last summer for me to dilate, and I would have to heal all over again. Ugh!! Hubby and I walked last night in hopes of getting me to dilate and not having to go with plan B! Hoping to walk every night now from here on out. I go back Tuesday so I pray I have made some progress!
Amy you look great, don't skip out on these last few pictures! Even if you don't post them you will want them for your scrapbook to show Bennett!
ReplyDeleteWhoever thought our cervix's would cause us so many problems? Uhhh! Praying for you and that the walking does the trick!
LOL I know!!!! I heard it isn't too painful, but I would just be worried on any further damage it would cause in case we decide to give Bennett a baby brother or sister in a few years! I have read some home remedies, but going to run them past my doctor first before I try anything!
ReplyDelete