Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2012

Maternity Photos - NIGHTMARE!

Well my Saturday was ruined after our consultation with our photographer. I got there and we reviewed the photos  - they were AMAZING! First off - We paid $350 to get maternity and newborns done. It was cheaper since we booked both photo sessions at the same time. I was lead to believe we would of course have to order and pay for prints but that all of our photos would be given to us on a disc/online version. Well I was wrong. I found out we would have to pay $1,400 to get all my maternity photos on a disc and would have to pay right then and there. It would be another $1,400 to get all of our newborn photos - or $110 a photo. That is WAY more than what we paid to have 8 hours photographed on our wedding day, prints, and digital copies! I was SHOCKED!! Needless to say I did not purchase any of the online photos. I paid $30 a piece for 5 5x7 prints. I am hoping I will be able to scan them and they turn out okay. I have found a new photographer in Katy to do Bennett's newborn photos - $300 for a studio session and digital rights to all photos with props included - a much better deal.

We didn't end up doing dinner with Ted and Cindi and hit up HEB - or I as I call it "a highschool reunion" every time we go! LOL Of course, we ran into Adam's old highschool friend Bill. We haven't seen him in 4+ years!!! We talked to him for at least 20 minutes and turned down the next isle to run into my coworker/closest work friend and her husband! Such a small world!

Sunday we made a trip to Paul's because hubby had a box of junk (or known as his ex girlfriends stuff) and Paul and Tiffany were moving Sunday! They got a house near us on the other side of Katy Mills and needless to say almost every thing in the box got thrown away.

We went to lunch at Cucos on Sunday afternoon - knowing we had a lunch date with Bob and Jeff at 3 - but my excuse was baby Bennett is hungry and of course the hubby can never say no to me :) OF COURSE Los Cucos made me sick but we still went to lunch with Jeffy and Bob! It was good to see Jeff - he helped us when we moved and we have been MIA since. I promised after we had Bennett we would be social butterflies again. Last night we had a lazy night and caught up on our (my) new favorite show - Ice Loves Coco LOL Don't ask me why but I just LOVE them together!

Nothing too excited this week - just work and hoping to tackle putting the car seat together! 21 more "work" days until I am on maternity leave - 24 more days until I will be 37 weeks pregnant!! I am officially to the horrible part of being pregnant - sore ribs, hip pain and horrible back pain! Ugh! Can't wait to have my baby here and my body back :)

2 comments:

  1. That's CRAZY about your photographer. I wonder how he stays in business?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And you think they would tell you about their insane package prices before you booked your session!

    ReplyDelete