Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2012

32 weeks!!


How Far Along: 32 weeks!
Size of baby:   4lbs and 17 inches!
Gender: still a growing BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes...
Weight gain: 22lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Movement: yes yes and yes! Baby B kept me up all night last night!
Sleep: See above. Minus last night, it takes me forever to fall alseep but once I am out, I am usually out until my usual bathroom break at 4:00am
Symptoms: Morning sickness has been better!! I am almost positive he has "dropped". My hip and ribs are killing me as well as tons of pressure in my lower abdomen
Cravings: Cup cakes and Olive Garden
Best moment this week: Hospital tour for sure!
 
 
 
I have been busy this week working on Bennett's hospital annoucement door hanger! I am officially done with my part. I am HORRIBLE at making my bows so Brenda is making me a bow tonight for it and then it will be done!
 

These are the last of my little man's newborn photography hats I ordered on Etsy! I have been waiting for them for over a month and so excited to finally get them! He also has a football cocoon(not sure if it will be too big or not) a crochet football hat, a sock money hat and last but not least - a crochet bow tie - infant sized of course! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment