Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New blog format

Ugh! I came to post a my new book series that I finished and logged onto blogger and everything has CHANGED!! I hate change. I had to stare at the screen for a good 10 minutes before I could figure out how to post!

Anywho, enough about that. My coworker told me about 50 shades of Grey and told me it is apparently Twilight for adults. Well of course I was obsessed with the Twilight series so I knew I had to read them! I started reading book 1 about 2 weeks ago, finished that in about 4 days, and bought the 2nd book that night and finished that book within a few days. It has taken me about a week to finish the 3rd book but I finished it last night! As much as I hate to admit it.. they are addicting!!!!!!!!!! My jaw dropped in the first one when it turned all S&M, but you get used to reading it. The language is definitely vulgar but a GREAT read! There will be another book coming out May 2014 and I believe Universal has bought rights to make a movie. I am not too excited about a movie.. if it followed the book it would have to be rated X and I know that won't happen.

So ladies - I recommend you pick up this raunchy book because it is amazing! They are kind of pricey - the Kindle Fire version was $10 a book - but totally worth it! Here are the 3 books in order -


On another note, 50 days until or induced date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 36 days until I will start trying to make myself go into labor and not have to be induced. I have heard to walk, walk and walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment