Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend recap!

I felt like this weekend was crazy busy!!!!!!!!! Friday night I ended up doing some shopping and finally called it quits when I started cramping pretty bad and almost thought I was going into labor. I went home and somewhat took it easy the rest of the night. Saturday morning I was up running errands and getting all our clothes ironed for maternity photos. They went awesome! She said the colors I picked out were opposites of the color wheel which was what she wanted (I have no idea what colors are where on the color wheel so how I managed that is beyond me!) I go back on the 28th and preview our photos! I can't wait to see them! We then went to go meet Bennett's potential baby sitter and fell in love with her! She is so so sweet and very affordable and not to mention she lives roughly 10 minutes away from us on Katy Flewellen/Green Bush. I still have a fear of leaving my baby with someone, but I know I will have to get over that! After that we went over to my brother and sister in laws and grilled out by the pool. We FINALLY got to meet my brother in law's new girlfriend and she is so so sweet - which is a BIG change from the crazy psycho he dated for 7+ years. We had an awesome time! Bennett put on a show for his aunt Nanny and Mechel.

Yesterday we did our HOSPITAL TOUR!! The only word I describe it by is SURREAL. Definitely freaked me out a little bit, but also reassured us that we know where to go and what is going to happen when he comes. I should only be in there 2 days from time of birth. If induced I will go in the night before so 3 nights.

We were crazy busy yesterday working on my mom's nursery at her house and just trying to get everything done before Monday! We got his baby swing put together and managed to have dinner with Bob and Megan last night! She won't be able to attend my shower so she came over after dinner to give me our gifts - She got us the car seat!! EEkk!!!! I was so excited! She also got Bennett the cutest bib, binkies, and raddler possible! She also got MOMMY some awesome soaps, lotions and scrubs. All are all natural and 100% vegan! I tried some last night and they are amazing!

I had hubby snap my 31 and a half week photo Saturday -


I hope this week flies by since our baby shower is this weekend! I can't wait to see my friends and family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment