Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 weeks!

(And still recovering from this sickness, it has now been over a week! UGH!)

How Far Along: 30 weeks!
Size of baby:   I am going with 3.5lbs and 16 inches - He has definitely gotten bigger this week!
Gender: a growing BOY
Maternity Clothes: Today I am wearing a maternity shirt with my regular non preggo jeans
Weight gain: 20lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Movement: Baby b has definitely discovered his feet! He sits there all day and moves his feet across my belly! Usually around 10 is when he settles down for the night and 9:00am is when he usually wakes up
Sleep: I have been having the hardest time falling asleep. I am so tired but when I get into bed, I am all of a sudden wired! I think it was finally 11:30 when I fell asleep last night
Symptoms: Morning sickness hit me right in the middle of dinner last night - BAD! Needless to say, I did not finish eating :( I have been really "veiny" especially on my tummy. Harder to move around, cannot bend over, out of breath
Cravings: I am really the opposite of every preggo lately. I am just not crazy about food and still in this super picky mood
 Best moment this week: Adam got home last night for work, before kissing me hello, he kissed my belly, it was so sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment