Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shower Day!!!

I am so excited for Bennett's shower today! (Even though he kept mommy up all night, yes this is now 3 nights in a row) Adam was shocked to find me awake on the couch at 5:30 this morning when he was getting ready for work lol I am PRAYING Bennett gets back on his old schedule of being awake all day and sleeping at night.. fingers crossed!

I cannot wait to see everyone at the shower! I think I am more excited to see everyone today than I am about showering Baby B with presents! lol Don't get me wrong though, I cannot wait to get his room complete!!! Bennett's 2nd cousin Karen sent us a bunch of shower goodies along with his baby tub. I got his bathroom all set up last night :) I'll post a pic later. Now onto errands and getting ready for the shower! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment