Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anxiously waiting! - Updated!

I will be 33 weeks and that means next week we will be 34 weeks - and officially on baby watch. I do NOT want him coming at 34 weeks - but it is just hit or miss with my surgery I had last summer. My doctor says most babies come within 34-37 weeks if you had this surgery done. She is almost positive he will be here before June 7th - our induced date and our 39 week mark.

Starting last Thursday I started having tons of pressure on my cervix and yesterday (a long with tail bone feeling bruised) I started feeling tons of pressure on my back side - especially when up walking around. I have a doctor's appointment Thursday. I am almost positive he has dropped and is now ready to go. I have read a baby can come instantly after dropping or 2-3 weeks after. Another sign of him dropping would be if I go to the bathroom more often. This is hard to tell because I literally have to go every 10 minutes!

I think it is safe to say no more crazy adventures for me. I will be sticking close to home and resting, resting and resting until he comes. I want to keep him in as long as possible! I took off Friday and hoping to get his nursery completely done by Sunday. It is driving me crazy knowing he could be here any day, or a month from now. After this appointment I go back at 35 weeks pregnant (in 2 weeks) then once a week from there on out.

44 more days until our induced date
30 days until I am 37 weeks and will try to make myself go into labor (so we do not have to induce)
9 days until we are officially on baby watch



...Yikes!! So soon!!

Update - last night I STARTED in Bennett's room. I got mommy and daddy's diaper bag almost ready, washed his bedding and got it set up and finished his bathroom - still have LOTS to do!!




I woke up this morning to contractions, contractions and more contractions. I have had about 7-8 in a span of about 2 hours. The first set of 4 were 5 minutes apart. I made it to work and will chug lots of water in hopes that will make them subside! Ugh! Hoping I can make it until my doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment