Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter :)

The hubby worked Saturday (Like usual, but I was lucky he was finally off on Sunday for Easter! We always go to Adam's Aunt Ellen's house out in Katy. She has a beautiful home off Katy Flewellen (SP?) and has a few acres of land. Even though Katy is growing so much, she is still lucky enough to be considered in the "country". We got there early so the hubby could fire up the grills before every one arrived. The kiddos had 2 Easter Egg hunts. It is so funny to watch them run all over her property. Bennett will be the baby on his side of the family so Adam's sisters need to get on it and have a baby ; ) On my dad's side we have always had a SMALL family with him just having 1 sister and my 2 cousins. Fortunately, my cousin Kristin has Jonah - the cutest boy ever who will be 3 this year and she is due with baby #2 in July! My other cousin Greg had Ainsley on New Years Eve and she is just precious as she can be! So happy Bennett will have some second cousins around his age! And who knows, with my brother getting married this Christmas, maybe he won't be too far off from having a kiddo :)

I was of course POOPED (Like usual) after his family Easter get together and ate way too many sweets! We just had a lazy Sunday afternoon at home and the fur kiddos. I have my 31 week appointment on Wednesday and after this appointment, I will go see her every 2 weeks so we can have a pretty good idea if he will be here early. I will talk to her tomorrow about scheduling to be induced on June 6th if he is not here by then.. eek!! SO close, but so far away!

Adam is off this weekend - for a FULL weekend! Yippee! We have maternity photos Saturday, I am so excited! Sunday morning we have our hospital tour.. kind of nervous! I went to the hospital on Friday and signed my life away. Not really - I just had to submit all of my consent forms with a witness present before my 7th month of pregnancy (which is THIS weekend!) I also plan to meet Bennett's hopefully future babysitter if all goes well. An old friend of mine from highschool, Atosha takes her baby boy there and LOVES her! I am excited to see how it goes!

All of my FMLA paperwork is pretty much done with work and starting May 31st (If he does not come before) I will officially be on maternity leave until mid July! I have already started "nesting" and rearranged Bennett's room this weekend for the 50th time :) My baby shower is NEXT weekend! So excited to see all my friends since I have been such a home body this pregnancy. I am hoping to getting aronud to uploading some Easter photos tonight, so if I get around to it, I will update this post with some pictures :)

Got around to uploading Easter pictures last night, and also Adam's friend Sac uploaded some pictures from Paul and Tiffany's wedding that I had completely forgot about! I can't believe they have been married over 2 months now! Sigh.. I remember how I felt like a COW in that dress, I barely had a bump then! lol



Cindi & Baby Miles, Allie, Megan, Me and Tiff!

Love this one.. Paul, Bob, Ted, Sac, Hubby and Jerrold planking


This is what I deal with :) - Bob, Ted, Sac and the hubby

Now for the Easter Photos -

This one I LOVE - my mother in law telling the hubby what to do :)

My gorgeous sister in law, Mechel

My niece, Katelyn with her daddy and my brother in law, Chad! Definitely a framer

My amazing mother in law! Love her!

Me and my better half :)

The kiddos after one of the hunts - My niece Katelyn on far right and my other niece Kayla on far right

Corey, Chad, Adam and Kyle playing football at Ellen's

No comments:

Post a Comment