Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2012

100th Blog and 33 weeks!!

First off - Happy 100th blog post to me! I started in August of 2011 and can't believe I am still going! :)

I won't do my usual weekly pregnancy update today since I went to doctor today.

I was put on bed rest for the day yesterday and was told to NOT get up and drink water all day. I did as I was told and my contractions stopped around 1:30pm yesterday - woohoo! I had my biweekly appointment today and was super nervous.

TMI if you have sensitive ears :) I of course had to a pelvic examination with my bout of contractions yesterday. I felt her hit his head!! It was so weird! She was so surprised at how low he actually was - his head is right there! She had to go around his head to get to my cervix. My cervix looked good still, but with him being so low - I was told to take it easy and rest these next two weeks. As long as I hold him in these next two weeks, anytime after that she would not stop labor and let him come and he would be perfectly fine. She can now gaurantee he would not hold out until my due date and he should be here sooner than later! Him being so low and me having a tiny frame is also why I feel so much pressure on my pelvis. Ah the joys of pregnancy. I will try my hardest to take it easy these next 2 weeks. I have tomorrow off as I planned on getting the whole nursery done but I guess I will just take my time.

Another note - Saturday I have my meeting with Studio Ainsley photography to review our maternity photos! I can't wait! Hope some turned out good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment