Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2012

31 weeks!

No photo today! I haven't gained any weight in the last 3 weeks (I blame the sickness) so no photo today, plus I am not in a picture taking mood :)

How Far Along: 31 weeks!
Size of baby:   I am going with 4lbs and 17 inches
Gender: a growing BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes thanks for reminding me that I look like a beached whale :)
Weight gain: Holding steady at 20lbs
Movement: Yes yes and yes, my little man loves to play with his feet... 24-7. I can actually see when he has the hiccups now - which is at least 3-4 times a day
Sleep: Good nights and bad nights - last night was a bad night. Baby was up at midnight and 5:30
Symptoms: Increased appetite, I can stuff my face and be starving an hour later! SORE ribs! It is horrible, I hate sitting down now. Yesterday my feet and hands were swollen :(
Cravings: I am craving Hibachi! Sunday we are going out for Hibachi and Sushi (no sushi for me) with Megan and Ben! Can't wait!
 Best moment this week: B had a great appointment yesterday. Perfect heart beat, same as this whole pregnancy, still head down. We will be on baby watch starting at 34 weeks!! (3 weeks away!) My next 2 appointments will be every 2 weeks and then once a week until he is here!
 
 
I will spend tonight and tomorrow night getting all our outfits picked out for maternity photos! I also NEED a mani and pedi so I will do that tomorrow after work! I am also getting super nervous about our hospital tour on Sunday! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment