Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2012

Feather the nest was a success!

My baby shower turned out to be amazing! The theme was "Feather Her Nest" and I loved it! It was so good to see friends and family that I had not seen in a long time - some was our wedding!! Bennett was definitely spoiled beyond belief!! Here are some photos :)

The wishing tree where everyone wrote down pieces of advice for me and B :) They are hilarious! I will make a page in his baby book and place the cards in there

Some of the decor - I read this to Baby B Saturday night, such a cute story! It had been a LONG time since I read it!

Party favors

Invitation

Didn't get a pic with all the food :(

My favorite - Crave cupcakes! My family knows me so well :)


My second family got me a HUGE bucket filled with baby items!!

The after math of the bucket!

My and lovey Tiffany :)

My other mom and best friend - Pam and Kristi

Me and my future sister in law!

Ashley, Me and Natalie!

My familia! Kayla, Mechel, Mama Debbie, me and Natalie

My mom, me, Kristin (6 months pregnant) and my Aunt Linda

The after math.. we look like hoarders!! I will definitely need to take a day off just to organize this mess! Can you spot the kitty?

3 comments:

  1. YAY he will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun! Bennett is so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! His room is giving me an anxiety attack!! I took off Friday in hopes a 3 day weekend will give me time to get this organized! Blessed beyond belief that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete