Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 2, 2012

Down and out

Thursday night I went to bed super early because my throat felt funny on the right side. Friday I woke up with a horrible sore throat, made it through the day just fine but it turned into a full blown head old and now has managed to turn into a head and chest cold. Ugh! I am miserable! I started on Sudafed yesterday but Bennett and me were both up all night so no more Sudafed. I am going to pick up Robutussin DM and see if that does the trick :( I have loaded up on orange juice, lemonade - any other suggestions would be great!

3 comments:

  1. Gatorade or powerade mixed with water!!!!! Feel better. I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing..being pregnant and sick is no fun! Lots of water and liquids, as much as you can tolerate. Robitussin products are okay, as is benadryl and tylenol cold, just make sure anything you get does not have ibuprofen. Oh, and I'm sure your doctor would tell you lots of back rubs from Adam, right? :) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I stayed cooped up in bed all day yesterday and finally feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete