Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 28, 2012

.58 cents for a breast pump!

#1 - I cannot stand the fact that I just paid over $300 for a breast pump. (Well we had Target gift cards so technically I just paid .58 cents for one! That makes it a little better)

I was told DO NOT get a cheap breast pump and it will be the biggest regret I do. Everyone told me to not get anything but Medela. I read reviews and they were all amazing. Some women were on their 3rd child and were still using the same pump - that makes me feel a little better. Babies R Us and hospitals rent them for a mere $50 a month and who wants to use a pump that someone else has used? Yuck! Not me!

Yesterday I was up at 6:30 (on my day off) and managed to get 2 loads done, nursery finished, all bottles sterilized, dinner made and all the dishes done! Whew. It was an exhausting day! Hubby kissed me goodbye for work this morning and woke me up at 6 so I have been going at it with cleaning, petstmart, walmart since then. At 1 I have my meeting with our photographer to go over maternity pics! Woohoo!!!! Can't wait! Tonight we are doing dinner with Ted, Cindi and of course that gorgeous red head 4 month old Miles! I can't wait to see him! I am in charge of dessert... I think I will be making a stop by Ooh La La or HEB bakery this afternoon ;)

tomorrow hubby will be off so it is our typical errand day. He promised last Sunday we would go get snow cones!! I have been CRAVING a cherry or rainbow snow cone since forever! :)

1 comment:

  1. When you are done you can come to my house and help me with my to do list, lol! Take it easy so your contractions stay away.

    ReplyDelete