Well, I woke up around 3:00am with pretty bad stomach pains and backache. I could barely bend over to put my shoes on this morning because it hurt so bad. I went into work and decided if it was not better by the time my doctor opened, I would call. B was having a one man dance party this morning so I was almost positive he was not affected by this pain. My doctor told me to immediately come in. I was diagnosed with preterm contractions and put on strict bedrest until Monday :( I can only get up to take a hot bath and go to the bathroom. Little man's heart rate was great and she did a couple of tests that showed I should not be going into labor within the next 2 weeks, as long as I take it easy. She wants to be extra cautious since my surgery this summer can cause preterm labor. I am actually measuring 25 weeks, so due date might be moved up a week. Now it's time to sit on my butt and be bored all weekend :( I already have chinese and mexican takeout on the way! lol
I think that sums up my 24 week update!
No comments:
Post a Comment