How Far Along: 23 weeks!
Size of baby: A little over a pound, 1 foot long. Fact for the day - Bennett will double his weight this week to 2lbs! Oh boy!
Gender: BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes - I WILL make time to go shopping this weekend!
Weight gain: 10lbs
Movement: Every day his kicks get more and more strong. I sit at work all day and watch my belly move all around!
Sleep: He woke me up at 4:30 this morning, so I slept a little better than the past few days!
Symptoms: TUMS are my best friend, my back aches have made a come back this week, morning sickness.. still! And uncontrollably talking to my belly when he kicks :)
Cravings: Nothing on the list for this week
Best moment this week: Hubby FINALLY getting to see my belly move all around! He thought I was going crazy! The other night wherever Adam put his hand on my belly, baby Bennett would kick his hand. Our newest nightly ritual is laying in bed or on the couch and watching Bennett dance all around and talk to him :) I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment