Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 6, 2012

Can't stop shopping..

for baby B!! Mommy almost has his closet FULL to the brim! My friend's baby who is 6 weeks old grew out of newborn clothes within 3 weeks so I am now purchasing 0-3 month and 6 month clothing! I know, I know, I will get tons of clothes for the shower. I think I will put on the invites "Please no clothes, mommy is an impulse shopper and doesn't have any more room for clothes!" :) I am thinking of having my shower beginning to mid April. My Aunt Linda who threw my bridal shower already requested that she wants to host it. She moved to this AMAZING neighborhood called Royal Oaks and will use their country club. (It is LOVELY there!)

While out shopping I found these amazing little shoes - Now only if they were Under Armor and Neon Orange they would match Daddy's shoes! I couldn't resist buying these!


We had a great Saturday. I woke up ast 5:30 with that crazy storm. I opened up the blinds and laid on the couch with my fur kiddos Sasha and Leo and watched the lightning show! By 10:00am the whole house was clean! We had a movie night Saturday and rented Paranormal Activity 3. I hated it! It scaed me to death! Everytime I had to go to the bathroom I made Adam go ahead of me and turn on all the lights. lol Yesterday we had some friends over for the first time in our new home. I picked up 2 dozen enchiladas from Lupe's and hubby smoked a pork butt and made sliders. They were delish! We had a great time and everyone LOVED our home! :)

I bought a new counter height kitchen table yesterday and LOVE IT! I figured we could put the high chair right up to the table and baby B can eat dinner with us. (Or mommy can feed him while eating at the table too)

That's it for now! I will post my 22 week update on Thursday. Gosh, this pregnancy is flying by and going by so slow at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment