Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Down for the count

It is safe to say I will be one of those few not so lucky mommies to be who has morning sickness her whole pregnancy. I usually get sick about 2-3 times a week. It is definitely an improvement from what I had in the beginning but still a pain. Monday night I got so sick from eating potato, couldn't keep down water Tuesday morning, stayed home, couldn't keep soup down and finally was able to keep down pickles and ice cream! Hubby worked real late and came home and made dinner and I was able to keep that down too :) I am feeling much better today minus my hot flashes that hit me out of nowhere! I have to be careful when I stand up too quickly and overwork myself. I get pretty dizzy. Oh the joys of pregnancy! I know it will all be worth it when I get to have that baby boy in my arms! :) While I was home sick yesterday Bennett was on a kicking spree. Needless to say I did not get much rest! Today I thought I would calculate his kick count. (I know I don't need to really monitor this until week 28) The Bump says as long as the baby kicks 10 times every 2 hours he is good. Bennett kicked me 15 times in 45 minutes lol Adam says he is claustrophobic and ready to get out!

Last night we watched that new show The River. I wasn't even really that interested in watching it, I had just seen the previews only 50 million times so I thought I would see what it was about. It was OK, don't think I could see myself getting into it too much. I will catch up on New Girl tonight!! I am obsessed with Zoey Deschanel!

My favorite quote from last week's episode -

"I brake for birds.
I rock a LOT of polka dots.
I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours.
I spend my entire day talking to children,
and I find it fundamentally strange that you are not a dessert person; that's just weird and it freaks me out.
I am sorry I don't talk like murphy brown and I hate your pants suit,
I wish it had ribbons on it or something to make it slightly cuter
and that doesn't mean I am not strong, touch and strong"

Did I mention I LOVE Zoey Deschanel?

Also, a new Modern Family tonight! Now if it can only be the weekend that would be perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment