Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New bedroom!

We had a good weekend! Friday night I met hubby for some Chinese food after work and we had a quiet night to ourselves! That crazy storm woke us up at 4:30 on Saturday. We laid on the couch and watched the lightening before baby B decided he was starving. I dragged Adam to Denny's at 6:00am! lol We beat the crowd that's for sure! We spent all weekend just running some errands around town and same thing Sunday. Sunday I decided to stop into Ashley Furniture and forgot about Monday being President's Day so they were have an awesome sale! We picked out a new King bedroom set, a new coffee table and end table! Our bedroom set will be delivered this Saturday and the living room set will be delivered the following weekend! And with delivery - they put all the furniture together for you! Thank the lord!



Yesterday I booked my maternity sessions with Studio Ainsley Photography! I found them just doing random searches and when I saw that name -Ainsley I knew I had to check them out! (My cousin Greg just had a baby girl and her name is Ainsley) I go in for my consultation at the end of March - maternity photos will be the weekend before my baby shower - April 14th and Bennett's newborns will be June 20th - if he comes on time!

Here are some photos on the company facebook page - She does amazing work! Go check her out at
https://www.facebook.com/#!/studioainsley  
Her prices are AMAZING! :) - I booked the from Belly to Baby package!








Also - here is a video of baby B doing the roll - seconds 4 and 8

No comments:

Post a Comment