Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day/Weekend!

Friday my sweet and loving husband surprised me with tickets to go see The Vow!! I was so excited because I am such a sap for any chick flick, but this was from the creators from The NoteBook - My ALL time favorite! He had already ordered tickets since it was opening night (Good thing because it was completely sold out) We went to City Center so we could have dinner and watch the movie at the same time. Dinner and dessert were both yummy!

Saturday we went out to eat at the somewhat new Chuy's in Katy. It was super good, but it made me so SICK! I had morning sickness all afternoon and night. Ate some soup around 8 and called it night.. so much for being productive this weekend! Yesterday I helped my parents pick out a new laptop and set it up for them. We are working on getting my dad computer savvy. His health has declined a whole lot this year. He was only able to work about a day a week (for only a few hours) before getting too worn out. He officially retired 2 weeks ago and is already going crazy being stuck at home all day. I was completely shocked when he said he wanted to learn how to use a computer. Baby steps though, yesterday he learned how to turn the computer on and off! I am sure he will have a facebook in no time! LOL He even wants to SKYPE! I don't even know how to do that. He wants to learn before baby Bennett gets here so we can have skype dates a couple of nights a week,

My aunt and I have decided on 2 dates for the shower in later April. Now just have to see which one works best for everyone! It will be here before I know it! I have been on Etsy like crazy lately looking and buying some newborn props/outfits for Bennett's newborn pictures! I have it down 2 photographers that I really like. I am not sure how I will decide between the two :(

Here is a newborn sockmonkey hat I ordered for one pose! I also ordered a football knit cocoon with knit hat - it is adorable!


Daddy got his valentines day present early - He loved his camo diaper bag, camo bottles, "bubba" teeth pacis and  Bennett's first fishing shirt! Hope everyone has a great week, I know our little family will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment