Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 2, 2012

21 weeks!!

How Far Along: 21 weeks! Almost 5 months along!
Size of baby:  10.8 inches long and weighing in at almost 1 pound!
Gender: boy boy boy
Maternity Clothes: It is definitely time I go shopping. I can barely see my feet when standing now!
Weight gain: 8lbs, definitely happy with that!
Movement: He's kicking away right now!
Sleep: Bennett is getting me ready for his arrival. I have had zero sleep this week! I  think it is time I invest in one of those pregnancy pillows
Symptoms: Heartburn from EVERYTHING, zero sleep, restless legs, itchy belly
Cravings: Grapefruit, icecream and pickles!
 Best moment this week: Bennett's kicks have been getting much stronger this week! He was on his best behavior last night and actually let Daddy feel him kick for the first time! (Typically everytime Adam feels my belly, Bennett immediately stops kicking!)
 
No picture today. This no sleep is not a good look for me! This weekend I plan to devote Saturday to cleaning and filing paperwork for our home and Bennett! I have all this paperwork that is just stacking up and driving me crazy. Hopefully we also have time to file taxes! Sunday we are having a super bowl party at our house! (I am just looking forward to the food) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment