Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2012

Wedding and first trimester all over again..

The wedding rehearsal and wedding went off with a hitch and Ms. Swoboda is now Mrs. Paul Horsman!! I regretfully did not get ANY pictures because my camera died right when we got to the hair salon! :( I will just have to wait for her professional ones to come back. I was SO nervous to walk the down isle - but it was crazy! Right when I walked out, I focused on Adam (he was the best man) and everything was all okay, just like our wedding a little over a year ago.

I have not been feeling too good. I almost fainted Friday, everything went blury, saw stars and lost my hearing. I had just ate before hand so I am not too sure what is going on. Saturday I woke up with morning sickness and just felt weak and tired Saturday night. My headaches have been HORRIBLE!!! I don't think Bennett has been effected by any of this, he seems to be just dancing away in my belly.

I go to the doctor here in about an hour for my monthly appointment, then I have my mid pregnancy screening! Daddy did not get to make this appointment :( but he told me to record it so he could see baby B too. I thought that was a great idea! I could send the video to Adam's grandma who lives in Midland too, she would LOVE to see baby B! So tonight I will attempt to put the video online and post it on here too. I love doctor appointments when I get to see my baby! :)

We finished registering at Babies R Us on Sunday, I was way too tired to finish Target. We got some good loot and mommy needs to learn to stop buying so much for Baby B until I have my shower! I had to get his matching laundry hamper, lamp and music mobile for his crib :) His room is starting to look more and more like a baby's room! It is so weird!

Update - Doctor's appointment went great! It is official, we will have one crazy baby. The ultrasound tech asked me "Um ma'am, did you have a coke before you came in? He is going crazy" LOL No coke for me! He had the hiccups - like ALWAYS! She said his feet were in perfect position against my uterus for me to be feeling every kick - which I have been. She saw my camera and said oh honey, I will sneak you a DVD for your husband :) So I am excited Adam gets to watch the whole video when he gets home! Still no actual measurements because he was too awake today. She is estimated 10 - 10.5 inches long. Almost 1 foot in length! He has my nose and daddy's feet!

My dizzy spell I was so worried about seems to be completely normal. I was sitting down getting my make up done for Tiff's wedding when it happened and she said when I am sitting down for long periods of time, my blood doesn't flow as good as it should since I have a pretty big baby boy putting pressure on my veins. That's it for now! Next appointment is February 27th!

Bennet with mommy's nose!


100 % positive he is a boy this time around!


Baby feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment