Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 19, 2012

19 weeks


How Far Along: 19 weeks!
Size of baby:  ALMOST 10 inches!
Gender: Boy :)
Maternity Clothes: Took this picture this morning - maternity pants on but this is my regular top. Sigh.. think I will have to hang it back up in the closet after this week. I am getting bigger by the day!
Weight gain: I am not too sure - 10 lbs?
Movement: Yes! :) When I wake up in the mornings, he does too
Sleep: Not as great.. still having a hard time getting comfy and this week I have had to go to the bathroom in the middle night
Symptoms: restless leg syndrome has been horrible!
Cravings: Pizza, this morning it was Kolache Factory :) oh and kosher pickles!!
 Best moment this week: Starting on Bennett's room. It is such a weird feeling walking by and seeing "his" room!
Well it has been a great week! I am definitely getting bigger by the week. I plan on taking it easy this weekend since next week all the wedding festivities begin for Tiffany and Paul! Today Tiff has her FINAL fitting!! Yay! Tomorrow night I have mine! (Praying it fits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment