Well we decided Friday night to not go with the UT themed baby room. It would just be too hard to register for anything that matched his room so we found a set at Babies R Us that has brown, navy and burnt orange all on it. It is the Little MVP set - sports themed is a MUST! :)
We went Saturday to look at it in person and to maybe buy the blanket so we could match paint colors... and we ended up getting the whole bedroom set and not the blanket! We found such a GREAT deal on the crib, dresser and changing table so we could not pass it up. All items were actually in stock too! We just glanced at gliders to see if they had one that would match his bedding and found one on sale at another great price and in stock so we picked that up too!
I worked in the garage on the glider and he worked on everything else in Bennett's room. Needless to say it only took 10 minutes before I got confused and needed his help. Ted and Cindi stopped by with baby Miles so we had to cut our furniture building short! Miles is adorable and seems like such a happy and content baby (When he isn't hungry!) Little Leo did not like his mommy holding a baby that is for sure. I am sure it will definitely take him sometime to adjust once baby Bennett comes. Around 7 I started feeling pretty bad - nauseous, heart burn, back ache so I decided to lay down for a bit.. and I ended up sleeping for 12 hours straight! I woke up Sunday and had a cold.. ugh! I think my body was telling me I needed rest! We finished the furniture Sunday morning and hit up some garden places to get some flowers for the yard. I once again.. took another 2 hour nap and missed half of the Texans game :( I did get the flowers planted and woke up to see the Texans lose :( Its okay boys! We will be back next year!
Now I can't wait to start decorating the nursery and get some paint on the walls!! I am also on the hunt for the wall paper border for his bedroom set... Babies R us of course doesn't carry it and I can't find it anywhere!!



No comments:
Post a Comment