Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2012

18 down, 22 to go!

I am almost to the half way point of pregnancy!!! Yayy!! In a short 22 weeks little Bennett will be here! I still have so much to do. His closet is filling up with baby boy clothes. I am thinking of maybe starting to tape off the nursery this weekend and maybe get some paint! We are officially doing a University of Texas theme. The bottom of the walls will be a chocolate brown and the top half will be burnt orange. I went to Hobby Lobby to pick out the wooden letters so I could start painting them, but they were short one "T"! I am hoping to start our hunt this weekend for the perfect crib set. I hear I need to order it pretty soon because they can take 8-10 weeks to arrive.
Updated with my 18 week photo! :)




How Far Along: 18 weeks!
Size of baby: Sweet Potato - roughly 6 inches long
Gender: BOY BOY BOY!! :)
Maternity Clothes: My "small" maternity jeans are too small but I am still fitting into all my regular jeans?!
Weight gain: 8lbs
Movement: ALL DAY long!!! And if I hold my hand on my belly I can actually feel him now! The other day he got as high as my ribs!
Sleep: I have been getting the best sleep ever. I have been in bed by 8:30 and wake up just about 10 minutes short of my alarm going off (5:45am). I am getting used to sleeping on my side but it is hard to get comfortable
Symptoms: Short of breath as baby gets higher, round ligament pains
Cravings: HEALTHY food! Fruit, veggies, multigrain pita chips
 Best moment this week: Being able to feel Bennett moving all other! I swear he is doing jumping jacks in there. Every time Adam places his hand on my tummy, he stops moving :(

No comments:

Post a Comment