Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

20 weeks!!! Half way there!!

I CANNOT believe I am already half way through this pregnancy!!!! I have a feeling baby B will be making an early arrival. With how big he is already and the side effects from my surgery this summer being pre term labor, I think he will be a few weeks early! As long as he is fully baked and healthy, this mama will be happy! Watch.. now I won't have until 42 weeks pregnant. Ah.. I would be miserable!




**Today's 20 week picture is below :)


How Far Along: 20 weeks!
Size of baby:  Length of a banana - 10 inches long (I suspect he is bigger, but I will find out Monday!)
Gender: see previous posts
Maternity Clothes: Still yes and no, I know and I am huge! I am wearing my prepregnant skinny jeans today. I had to put on my bella band this morning to hide that they won't button :)
Weight gain: I'll find out Monday. I am ALL belly so I am thinking 8-10lbs
Movement: 24-7!!!!! He is doing cart wheels in there
Sleep: eh.. I am like a fish out of water when I try to sleeo now!
Symptoms: heartburn like crazy!
Cravings: Varies - last night it was Chik Fil A chicken salad and a side salad
 Best moment this week: I was sitting on the couch Monday night and he was kicking up a storm, looked down at my belly and I could SEE him moving with my very own eyes! Hubby was out of town so he missed it :(
I had to write this a day early because wedding festivities begin tomorrow for Paul and Tiffany! We have the Rehearsal at 6, dinner at Brenner's to follow, then girls are getting a hotel room and guys are staying at Paul's house. Hair appointment at 10:00am Friday morning then heading to venue to set up and wedding at 7! Whew. I am already tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment