Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 23, 2012

Painters? Not so much!!!

Well we decided to be productive this weekend! I cleaned house Saturday morning, had the windows open and CMT on the TV! It was such a lovely morning! Saturday Adam taped off Bennett's room. I went by Hobby Lobby and they finally had all of his wooden letters to paint his name! I started on that and hubby started painting nursery. Sunday morning we were back at it. I finished the letters and helped hubby some with the nursery. I took lots of breaks and we had the windows and fans on. Finally around 5 last night we finished!

This green is not as bright as it looks - for some reason my phone's contrast is crazy!


It's hard to see but these letters match his bedding.

B-Footballs
E- Stars
N- Stripes
N - Baseballs
E - Field Goals
T - Hats
T - Footballs

I had to go with the large letters because that is all hobby lobby had without missing an "N" or "T", I think it looks great! Hubby thought the letters looked tacky but after I painted them he thinks its awesome!
Daddy - 0 Mommy - 1 :) 

I had my dress fitting, and it fit PERFECTLY!! Woohoo! I was pretty worried! We both have a short week with the wedding being on Friday, and an early day on Thursday with rehearsal so it will be a busy work week trying to get everything done! I have had the Bangles song in my head all day.. It's just another manic Monday... Cuz' that's my fun day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment