Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lad or Lassie???? - UPDATED!

Today MIGHT be the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to ask my doctor pretty please with a cherry on top for an ultrasound today to see if we can tell if we have a little Bennett or Madi in there! ljgldjfgjdfgdfg I am counting down the minutes until 1:50pm today! Who knows.. maybe I will get there a little early just to see if she can squeeze me in. I seriously cannot wait any longer! :)

Also my Aunt Linda - (Will probably be known as granny to our baby since I am so close with her) sent me some pictures of baby Ainsley Neal!


Granny and Ainsley - precious!

Ainsley already making facials at just 1 day old!


Everyone stay tuned to my blog later.. I might or might not be revealing baby's sex - figners crossed we find out today!


We will find out baby's sex on THURSDAY (Hubby is off Thursday and Friday since we are closing on home so he will be able to make my appointment - YAYYY!!!!!) As for my appointment, my blood pressure was pretty high, but I have been really stressed out lately. Baby's heart rate was amazing at 150 bpm! You could also hear he or she's hiccups... again! Every ultrasound I have gotten the baby has had the hiccups every time! She could also hear him or her moving all around in there! Good news is I have been feeling him or her move around all day! Happy I can feel the wiggle worm again!

No comments:

Post a Comment