Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 5, 2012

17 weeks and growing!

Today is the day!!!!!!! - If baby isn't being stubborn and has it's legs crossed :)

Adam is thinking girl
I am thinking boy!
Coin flip says girl
Chinese prediction says boy
Ring on necklace says girls
2 out of 3 coworkers say girl

What do you think? I am stinking with boy! :)

How Far Along: 17 weeks!!!!
Size of baby: Onion! Head to rump - 6 inches, Head to toe 9 inches!
Gender: We find out today.. I am thinking boy!!
Maternity Clothes: Still yay and nay! I actually lost weight at this doctor appointment, belly got bigger but everthing seems to be getting smaller!
Weight gain: Back down to 8-10lbs
Movement: Yes! Baby Painter decided to wake up at 5:15 this morning!
Sleep: See above
Symptoms: Oh the list goes on and on.. drowsy, nauseous, back pain, round ligament pain, sore gums.
Cravings: Kosher pickles
 Best moment this week: Hubby telling me I am the opposite of all pregnant women when it comes to food. NOTHING is appealing to me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment