Yes please! I had NEVER heard of the term babymoon before, until of course, we got preggo! A babymoon is somewhat like your honeymoon, of course somewhere close to home and not out of state. It is considered your last get away before baby comes and you are supposed to go after your 1st trimester and before your 3rd trimester. My third trimister will be here in less than a month and a half so I thought it was time I needed to plan a mini get away, or our "babymoon"! :)
This week I booked hubby and I a room on the San Antonio River Walk. (Sort of his Valentine's Day present from me). Here is the hotel I picked -
We are going up early on Saturday morning and touring the Alamo early! I have not toured the Alamo in YEARS. I was probably 4 or 5 when we went so I vaguely remember anything. I went maybe 6 years ago, but the tour was already closed for the day so I missed it.
After that we will probably do a little more site seeing before checking in our hotel and getting ready for the night. Since our hotel is on the river walk, I want to also eat dinner there! I love the ambiance of the riverwalk. The people watching, the boats going by and the yummy food!
After that I want to head over to market square! I LOVE Market Square. The music is always awesome and I just love all the shops! We will hang out the rest of the night there before heading back to our hotel :)
Sunday morning, before sadly returning home I want to stop by the Outlet Mall in San Marcos and go to Natural Bridfe Wildlife Ranch. I thought about Natural Bridge Caverns.. but I just don't think I will be able to hike through a cave. I have done both quite a few times and both places are fun!
This picture is very similar to my photos I have of Natural Bridge Caverns. I love the zebras! The Emus and Ostriches... not so much! They scare me to death!
Anywho, it shall be a fun, short get away with just me and my hubby! I cannot wait! :)
Have you heard of "Babymoons" before?






No comments:
Post a Comment