Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 9, 2012

22 weeks!!

I typed out this WHOLE blog and my computer stopped responding! Grr.. so here we go again!


How Far Along: 22 weeks a long! I will be starting my 6th month of pregnancy next Tuesday!
Size of baby:  Roughly 11 inches long and 1lb
Gender: boy boy boy
Maternity Clothes: I will make time to go shopping this weekend. My old "comfy" t-shirts I wear around the house are way too small for me now :(
Weight gain: 8-10lbs
Movement: He had the hiccups all morning and is kicking away right now
Sleep: Better than last week, still have to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle night
Symptoms: Heartburn, morning sickness, swollen fingers, back aches, dizzy spells, hot flashes, I think I have had 1 or 2 small braxton hicks contractions
Cravings: Nothing too extreme. As long as we have Kosher pickles, mommy is happy
 Best moment this week: When I was sick in bed 2 days ago I would say Bennett's name and he would kick me! Also, hubby's newest nickname for me is "Al" (Bundy). I make noises when I get up and sit down and I always have my hand on my belly waiting to feel him kick!
Here are some photos from our super bowl party this weekend. I used to be so good at taking pictures, now I use my actual camera maybe once every few months. Sigh.. I will work on getting better! These pictures are from Arnold's camera!
The food was delish! I picked up 2 dozen enchiladas from Lupe's. Hubby smoked a pork butt, and we broke out all the deer sausage Shawn gave us - (I couldn't try any but heard it was good) Natalie made mini pizzas and chicken wing dip and Megan made some delish guac!

Hubby sipping on his homemade beer he made. This was his first batch. We will work on batch 2 this weekend. This next one will take 6 months to make!


Mechel :)


Natalie and Miles - big yawn!


I made a bed on the floor and enjoyed the commercials :)


Leo enjoying Ted's company... or is it the other way around?


Future mommy and daddy getting some practice in with Miles!


He was OUT! Trying to get my finger back from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment